Continental ContiTech 27" Pitch Length Variable Speed V-Belt (1622V270)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Durable variable speed profile
- Super strong Flexten tensile members
- Fiber-reinforced, latest compounded technology compression section; High-horsepower capacity
- Milled edge construction for superior dimensional stability
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant; Static conductive
- This 1622V profile variable speed cogged belt is 1.0" wide, is built by Continental ContiTech for 22 degree angle pulleys, and is suitable for variable-speed sheave drives requiring precise speed control across a broad range of speed changes. Its milled-edge construction provides a firm gripping action with the sheave for positive traction that prevents the belt from stretching over time. The variable speed belt is built with high-strength Flexten tension members, a synthetic reinforcement that increases tensile strength and reduces initial elongation by 50 percent to maintain dimensional stability so that drive performance is consistent over the life of the belt. Cogs on the belt's underside increase lengthwise flexibility and allow for use on small pulley drives with no loss of gripping action or cross rigidity. Cogged construction helps prevent cracking, which causes premature belt failure. The variable speed belt is suitable for high horsepower drives that require more tension and
- Continental ContiTech
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.