Continental Contitech Dual Positive Drive Belt
No reviews found
- Dual-sided teeth versatility
- High-grade compounding
- Fiberglass tension cords for excellent resistance to shrinkage/elongation
- More compact drive designs
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant
- Size: 70" Pitch Length, 0.500" Pitch, 0.234" Height, 0.75" Wide
- The dual positive drive trapezoidal tooth profile synchronous belt has a 0.500" pitch, a heavy H profile, is built by Continental ContiTech, and is suitable for drive applications where reverse rotation drive shaft synchronization in a compact space is required, such as in machine tools, fans, and pumps. The belt has trapezoidal teeth on both sides and is used in drives that require synchronous transmission from one or both sides of the belt, or rotation direction changes. It has fiberglass tension cords that add synthetic reinforcement, increasing tensile strength and resistance to shrinkage and elongation. The molded-rubber compounded construction adds flexibility, extending the life of the belt, and it is oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant.
- Continental Contitech
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.