Continental Contitech Positive Drive Trapezoidal Tooth Profile Belt
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Universal trapezoidal tooth profiles drop into existing sprockets
- High-grade compounding
- Fiberglass tension cords for excellent resistance to shrinkage/elongation
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant
- Low-maintenance/high-efficiency rating
- Size: 90" Pitch Length, 0.17" Height, 0.500" Pitch, 1.5" Wide
- The positive drive trapezoidal tooth profile synchronous belt has a 0.500" pitch, a heavy H profile, is built by Continental ContiTech, and is suitable for drive applications where shaft synchronization is required, such as food processing equipment, farm machinery, machine tools, and packaging machinery. This universal tooth profile belt is a drop-in replacement belt that fits many existing, standard-sized sprockets. It has fiberglass tension cords that add synthetic reinforcement, increasing tensile strength and resistance to shrinkage and elongation.
- Continental Contitech
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.