CR Magnetics 3.0 to 30 AAC Trip Range 0.1 to 1 Second Trip on Delay Relay
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Electric relay for sensing ground faults
- Current carrying wire is routed through an aperture
- Electrical isolation between circuits (SPDT)
- Variable trip point range with adjustable timer for stability
- UL recognized for safety, CSA certified for quality assurance, and RoHS compliant for hazardous substances
- This CR Magnetics ground fault sensing relay has an optoisolated NPN transistor, an internal transformer, requires a supply voltage of 24VDC, and is used for monitoring ground faults in power supply applications. This current sensing relay has a window for routing the current-carrying wire and a calibrated dial for setting the trip point. An adjustable delay-on timer provides stability. When current levels rise above the adjusted set point, the relay is tripped and starts the timer. Once the timer cycles, the relay is energized and turns the output to full on. It has an internal transformer for scaling the current up or down and a voltage reference circuit that provides a repeatable trip point. The optoisolated NPN transistor transfers the signal with light which protects the signal from a voltage surge. This ground fault sensing relay has an LED indicator that alerts the user when the relay is tripped and is suitable for monitoring motor ground faults, sensing early failure of heater
- Contact form: 1 Form C (SPDT)
- Contact material: Silver-cadmium oxide
- Supply voltage: 24VDC
- Power-on delay: 100 ms. maximum
- Input supply power: 80 mA normal; 100 mA maximum
- Rated output: 20 amps maximum
- Maximum sensed current: Continuous 200% full scale
- Hysteresis: 5% maximum
- Mechanical life: 10 million operations at normal rated load
- Electrical life: 100,000 operations at normal rated load
- Initial contact resistance: 50 milliohms maximum at 500 mA, 12VDC
- Operating temperature: -30 to +70 degrees C
- CR Magnetics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.