CR Magnetics CR4150-5 True RMS AC Current Transducer Element 20 Hz
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- True RMS measurement for distorted alternating current waveforms
- Response time of 250 ms (10-90% step change)
- Two-element core for measurement of two-phase power loads
- UL Recognized and CE certified for quality assurance
- This CR Magnetics CR4150 current transducer combines a split-core current transformer and signal conditioner, and is suitable for use in industrial automation systems. The transducer provides true root-mean-square (RMS) measurement for distorted alternating current waveforms, with an accuracy of 0.5% full scale (FS) and a response time of 2500 ms (10-90% step change). Signal output is 0-5 volts direct current (VDC). Two core elements allow for measurement of two-phase power loads. This current transducer is Underwriters Laboratories (UR) Recognized and Conformit
- CR Magnetics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.