CR Magnetics CR4150-5 True RMS AC Current Transducer Element 20 Hz
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- True RMS measurement for distorted alternating current waveforms
- Response time of 250 ms (10-90% step change)
- Two-element core for measurement of two-phase power loads
- UL Recognized and CE certified for quality assurance
- This CR Magnetics CR4150 current transducer combines a split-core current transformer and signal conditioner, and is suitable for use in industrial automation systems. The transducer provides true root-mean-square (RMS) measurement for distorted alternating current waveforms, with an accuracy of 0.5% full scale (FS) and a response time of 2500 ms (10-90% step change). Signal output is 0-5 volts direct current (VDC). Two core elements allow for measurement of two-phase power loads. This current transducer is Underwriters Laboratories (UR) Recognized and Conformit
- CR Magnetics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.