CR Magnetics CR4480-5 Average RMS AC Current Transducer with 3 Element
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $231.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Average RMS measurement for sinusoidal alternating current waveforms
- 0.5% accuracy
- Response time of 250 ms (10-90% step change)
- Three-element core for measurement of three-phase power loads
- UL Recognized and CE certified for quality assurance
- CR Magnetics CR4480-5 Average RMS AC Current Transducer with 3 Element, 20 Hz - 4 KHz, 0 - 300 Output Load, 24 VDC +/-10%, 0-5 AAC Input Range, 4 - 20 mADC Output Range.This CR Magnetics CR4480 current transducer combines a solid-core current transformer and signal conditioner, and is suitable for use in industrial automation systems. The transducer provides average root-mean-square (RMS) measurement for sinusoidal alternating current waveforms, with an accuracy of 0.5% full scale (FS) and a response time of 250 ms (10-90% step change). Three core elements allow for measurement of three-phase power loads. Mounting options include DIN rail or panel. This current transducer is Underwriters Laboratories (UR) Recognized and Conformit
- Size: 0-5 AAC Input Range
- Specification Met: CE/UL
- CR Magnetics
- 4-20 mADC Output Range
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.