CR Magnetics CR4820-250 Average RMS AC Voltage Transducer with Single Elmt
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Average RMS measurement for sinusoidal alternating voltage waveforms
- 0.5% FS accuracy
- Response time of 250 ms (10-90% step change)
- DIN rail or panel mounting options
- UL Recognized and CE certified for quality assurance
- 20 Hz - 5 KHz, 0 - 300 Load, 24 VDC +/-10%, 0 - 250 VAC Input Range, 4 - 20 mADC Output Range
- This CR Magnetics CR4820 series current transducer combines a solid-core current transformer and signal conditioner, and is suitable for use in industrial automation systems. The transducer provides average root-mean-square (RMS) measurement for sinusoidal alternating voltage waveforms, with an accuracy of 0.5% full scale (FS) and a response time of 250 ms (10-90% step change). Mounting options include DIN rail or panel. This voltage transducer is Underwriters Laboratories (UR) Recognized and Conformit
- CR Magnetics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.