CR Magnetics Ground Fault Sensor Relay with Optoisolated Triac - 24 VDC
No reviews found
- Electric relay for sensing ground faults
- Current carrying wire is routed through an aperture
- Electrical isolation between circuits (SPDT)
- Variable trip point range with adjustable timer for stability
- UL recognized for safety, CSA certified for quality assurance, and RoHS compliant for hazardous substances
- 24 VDC, Latch on Low Trip, 0.01 to 0.1 AAC Trip Range, 0.1 to 1 Second Trip on Delay
- This CR Magnetics ground fault sensing relay has an optoisolated triac with zero-cross function, an internal transformer, requires a supply voltage of 24VDC, and is used for monitoring ground faults in power supply applications. This current sensing relay has a window for routing the current-carrying wire and a calibrated dial for setting the trip point. An adjustable delay-on timer provides stability. When the current drops below the adjusted set point, the relay is tripped and starts the timer.
- CR Magnetics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.