CR Magnetics True RMS AC Voltage Transducer with 3 Phase & 3 Wire
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- True RMS measurement for distorted alternating voltage waveforms
- 0.5% FS accuracy
- Response time of 250 ms (10-90% step change)
- Three-wire input for measurement of three-phase loads
- UL Recognized and CE certified for quality assurance
- This CR Magnetics CR4550 series voltage transducer combines a potential transformer and signal conditioner, and is suitable for use in industrial automation systems. The transducer provides true root-mean-square (RMS) measurement for distorted voltage waveforms, with an accuracy of 0.5% full scale (FS) and a response time of 250 ms (10-90% step change). A three-wire input allows for measurement of three-phase loads. This voltage transducer is Underwriters Laboratories (UR) Recognized and Conformit
- CR Magnetics
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.