Eaton E71-PRP-M8 Photoelectric Sensor - Polarized-Reflex Sensing Mode
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Polarized-reflex sensor with visible red LED for use at distances of up to 2.5 m
- M8 threaded 4-pin nano-style QD connector
- Visible sensing beam for simplified installation and alignment
- 10-30 VDC supply voltage, 100 mA PNP output
- Meets IP 66 standard, UL Listed and CE compliant for quality assurance
This Eaton E71-PRP-M8 NanoView-series photoelectric sensor has a visible red LED sensing beam with a 660 nm wavelength and a range of up to 2.5 m. The polarized-reflex mode sensor accepts 10-30 VDC input through its M8 threaded 4-pin nano-style quick-disconnect (QD) connector and is intended for use with a mating 4-pin nano-style QD cable (not included). The sensor has 100 mA PNP output. The selectable light/dark-operate (LO/DO) sensor has a potentiometer-adjustable gain and three status-indicator LEDs. Its ABS housing is durable and the sensor has an operating temperature range of -25 to +55 degrees C. It meets the Ingress Protection (IP) 66 standard for protection from water and dust and is Underwriters Laboratories Listed (UL) and European Conformity (CE) compliant for quality assurance. This polarized-reflex mode sensor is suitable for use in automation applications such as in manufacturing and packaging.
Eaton manufactures electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power equipment. The company, founded in 1911, is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.