Eaton Inductive Sensor 5mm Sensing Range Wire Shielded Output Type 10-30 V
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Shielded three-wire inductive proximity sensor with 18 mm diameter, sourcing (PNP) NO output, and 5 mm sensing range
- Operating voltage of 10 to 30 VDC
- Four-pin micro DC connector for use with a micro-style female cable (not included)
- Nickel-plated brass housing for resistance to corrosion
- This Eaton E57-18GS05-GDB shielded three-wire inductive proximity sensor has an 18 mm diameter, a 5 mm sensing range, a sourcing (PNP) normally open (NO) output, and an operating voltage of 10 to 30 VDC. It has a four-pin micro DC connector for use with a micro-style female cable (not included) and is suitable for a wide range of industrial automation applications. The sensor has a nickel-plated brass housing for resistance to corrosion, an LED indicator, and built-in short-circuit protection. It can withstand temperatures from -13 to +158 degrees F (-25 to +70 degrees C) and is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (cUL) Listed. This shielded three-wire inductive proximity sensor is suitable for automotive, machine tool, material handling, metalworking, and other applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.