Gates 2/7M1500JB 7M Section Polyflex JB Belt
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Polyurethane compound for resistance to fatigue, wear, ozone, and most environmental conditions
- Joined Belt (JB) construction for stability and reduced vibration
- Ribbed backing for lateral stability and reduced bending stress on small diameter pulleys
- 60-degree angle provides greater support to tensile section for even load distribution
- Working temperature range of -65 to +180 degrees F
- This Gates Polyflex JB belt is a power transmission V-belt for machinery with shaft speeds in excess of 10,000 RPM. It is made of a polyurethane compound for resistance to fatigue, wear, ozone, and most environmental conditions. The 60-degree angle of the belt provides greater support to the tensile section for an even load distribution and improved wear. It has a ribbed backing for lateral stability and reduced bending stress on small diameter pulleys, and the Joined Belt (JB) construction adds stability and reduces vibration. The working temperature range is -65 to +180 degrees F. This belt is suitable for use with machine tools, computer peripherals, medical equipment, library equipment, small appliances, blower drives, and woodworking machines, among others.V-belts, also called fan belts in automotive applications, link two or more rotating shafts to transmit power in a drive system. The trapezoidal shape of the belt's cross section wedges into the groove of a similarly shaped shea
- Material Type: Polyflex
- Overall Length: 58.80 inches
- Overall Width: 9/32 inches
- Trade Size: 2/7M1500JB
- Inside Width: 9/16 inches
- Size: 2 Strands
- Style Name: 7M Section
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.