Gates 3VX850 3VX Section Super HC Molded Notch Belt
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- EPDM for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents
- Cords bonded to the body for equal load distribution and reduced bending stress
- Notches molded into underside for the flexibility to fit smaller diameter sheaves
- Belt edge is machined for increased traction and reduced wear
- Working temperature range of -65 to +250 degrees F
- This Gates Super HC notched power transmission V-belt reduces bending stress as the belt wraps around small diameter pulleys. It is made of EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents. Its cords are bonded to the body are strongly bonded to the body of the belt for equal load distribution and reducing bending stress without deterioration of the cord. Notches molded into the underside create the flexibility needed to fit smaller diameter sheaves while maintaining strength and traction. The belt's edge is machined for even sheave groove contact, resulting in less slip and wear. It has a working temperature range of -65 to +250 degrees F to protect the belt from cracking and meets RMA oil and heat resistance standards and static conductivity requirements.
- Notch Belt
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.