Gates SPC6300 SPC Section Metric-Power V-Belt
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $249.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- EPDM for resistance to weathering, oils, water, and some solvents
- Molded notches to reduce thermal and bending stresses
- Straight sidewalls for uniform wedging action
- Treated tensile cords for resistance to flexing, fatigue, and shock loads
- V80 matching program for precisely-matched sizes in varying belt types
- This Gates Metric Power belt is a power transmission V-belt for drives that require metric sizes. It is made of EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber for resistance to weathering, oils, steam, and some solvents and is made using Gates' patented Vextra construction for resistance to stretching and increased service life. It has molded notches (in lengths 3,000 mm and under) to reduce thermal and bending stresses when placed on smaller diameter sheaves and straight sidewalls for uniform wedging action. The belt's treated tensile cords resist flexing, fatigue, and shock loads.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.