Gems Sensors 1/4" NPT Female RFS Series Polypropylene Flow Sensor Switch
- Brand New 1 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $233.99
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Wetted Materials- Polypropylene, Ceramic, PPS Composite, Polysulfone, Buna N (Low Flow Adapter - Polyproylene)
- Electrical Termination- 20 AWG, 24"-26" PVC Leads
- Switch Type- SPDT (1A - 24VDC, 1/3 A - 110VAC)
- Set Point Differential (Maximum)- 0.15
- Recommended Filtration- 150 micron
- Gems Sensors RFS Series Polypropylene Flow Sensor Switch, Inline, Rotor Type, 115 VAC Input, 0.1 - 5.0 gpm Flow Setting Adjustment Range, 1/4" NPT Female. Flow Set Point Switching - RFS Types. Combines visual confirmation of flow with dynamic, electronic switch operation. Easy, adjustable switch point calibration- a local LED signals when set point is reached. RotorFlow Switches build an extra level of reliability and protection into your equipment. By principle of operation, the rotor cannot be deceived into indicating a positive flow situation when no flow actually exists. Once set to a desired actuation point, RotorFlow will switch to a "no-flow" condition should the rotor stop for any reason. Typical Applications- Protect expensive electronic equipment from coolant flow failure on Semiconductor Processing Equipment, Lasers, Medical Equipment, X-Ray and Other High Power Tubes, Robotic Welding Equipment.
- Size: 1/4" NPT Female
- Measurement Accuracy: +/-5 percent (factory
- Overall Length: 4.50 inches
- Style Name: 0.1 - 5.0 gpm Flow Setting Adjustment Range
- Material Type: Polypropylene (PP)
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSI
- LowerTemperature Range: -20 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Temperature Range: 180 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Specification Met: UL Recognized, CE
- Connector Type: NPT Female
- Manufacturer Series Number: RFS
- Seal Material Type: Buna N
- Gems Sensors
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.