Ham Let H500 Series Stainless Steel 316 Ball Valve Female - Size: 1/2"
No reviews found
- Stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304
- Lever handle with integral locking and manual operation
- Large port for high flow, tight shut-off, long life service and low operating torque
- Maximum pressure rating of 1500 psi and maximum temperature of -20 to 365 degrees Fahrenheit
- Female NPT threads for connecting to male threaded pipes
- The Ham-Let H500 series stainless steel 316 three-piece inline ball valve has a lever handle and National Pipe Taper (NPT) female threads on both ends. It has an actuator ready ISO 5211 mounting pad for automation. This valve body is made of stainless steel 316 for higher strength and greater corrosion resistance than stainless steel 304. Stainless steel 316 is sometimes called "marine-grade stainless steel" due to its resistance to chloride corrosion. This valve has a lever handle for manual operation with integral locking device. Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) internal packing reduce the risk of leakage. The valve provides large port for high flow, tight shut-off, long life service and low operating torque. This valve has female NPT threads for connecting to male threaded pipes, creating a tighter seal than straight threads. The maximum pressure rating is 1500 pounds per square inch (psi), and the temperature range is -20 to 365 degrees Fahrenheit. This valve meets American Society f
- Ham Let
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.