Hanna Instruments HI3831F Free Chlorine Test Kit, For Approximate 50 Tests
A true treasure hunter from OR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Free chlorine reacts with ammonium ions and organic compounds to form chlorine compounds resulting in diminished disinfecting capabilities compared with free chlorine. These chlorine compounds together with chloramines form combined chlorine. Combined chlorine and excess free chlorine together result in total chlorine. While free chlorine has a much higher disinfectant potential, combined chlorine has a much higher stability and has a lesser volatility. There should be sufficient levels of unreacted free chlorine for adequate disinfection, but not so much as to become harmful. Test kit comes with color comparison cube, 20ml reagent 1 and 15ml reagent 2. Colorimetric method. Range: 0.0-2.5 milligram per liter. Smallest increment: 0.5 milligram per liter. DPD chemical method. Number of tests approximate 50. Weight: 176 grams.
- Hanna Instruments
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.