Hengstler Incremental Encoder Solid Shaft 360 Pulses - Grey - Size: 10 mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Solid Shaft, 10 mm, IP64, Clamping Flange
- DC 10 - 30 V, push-pull (HTL)
- Number of pulses: 360
- Cable axial PVC
- The Hengstler incremental encoders are applicable universally in various industries Especially the RI58 family is characterized by being particularly flexible We offer an amount of various variations with different flanges and connections Hengstler encoders are known for high shock loads and high signal accuracy as likewise up to 40,000 steps with 10,000 marks They are suitable for using in machine tools, CNC axes, packaging machines, motors / drives, injection molding machines and sawing machines
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.