Huco Flex-B Bellows Coupling Stainless Steel with Aluminum Hubs
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Bellows coupling for use in encoder drives, closed loop servo systems, and other applications requiring high torsional stiffness and torsional integrity
- Aluminum alloy hubs with clear anodized finish for corrosion resistance
- Spring quality stainless steel bellows for corrosion resistance and high flexibility in a steel alloy
- Joint assembly composed of copper, heat-treated zinc plating, and black chromate
- Black-oiled alloy steel fasteners for strength and corrosion resistance
- This Huco Flex-B stainless steel bellows coupling with aluminum hubs is all metal and has a torsionally rigid design. The aluminum alloy hubs are treated with a clear anodized finish for resistance to corrosion, and the coupling's flexible bellows are spring quality stainless steel for strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. The joint assembly is composed of copper, heat-treated zinc plating, and black chromate, and the fasteners are made of black-oiled alloy steel for strength and corrosion resistance. This bellows coupling can operate in temperatures ranging from -40 to 248 degrees F (-40 to 120 degrees C) and is commonly used in applications that require high torsional stiffness and torsional integrity. The coupling is suitable for use with encoder drives, closed loop servo systems, pulse generators, and metering valves, among others.
- Flexible couplings are used to link two rotating shafts that are not aligned in order to transmit the rotational power, known as torque, from
- Aluminum Hubs
- Aluminum Hubs
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.