Huco Size 13 Multi Beam Coupling - Aluminum
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Handles axial motion as well as angular and parallel misalignment
- Aluminum for lighter alternative to stainless steel version
- Black-oiled alloy steel fasteners for strength and corrosion resistance
- Single piece coupling for increased service life over couplings with moving parts
- Operating temperatures range from -40 to 248 degrees F (-40 to 120 degrees C)
- This Huco multi-beam coupling has an aluminum alloy body and black-oiled alloy steel fasteners for strength and corrosion resistance. Its single-piece construction gives it increased service life over couplings with moving parts and can handle axial motion as well as angular and parallel misalignment. This multi-beam coupling can operate in temperatures ranging from -40 to 248 degrees F (-40 to 120 degrees C) and is suitable for use in general purpose light duty power transmission applications such as encoders, stepper drives, and servo drives, among others.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.