InHand Networks Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switch with 6-Prt Sc Connctr
No reviews found
- Broadcast storm protection via DIP switch
- Support redundant dual power inputs and relay alarm output
- Passed industrial level 3 EMC test
- Plug and play switches with IP40 protection and -40 to +85 degrees C wide operating temperature
- The ISE2008D-6T-2M3-24 is 6-Ports 10/100BaseTX and 2- Fiber Ports unmanaged Ethernet Switch, designed for applications in electric power, transportation, industrial control and other severe industrial environments. InHand Networks is an official partner of Schneider Electric Collaborative Automation Partner Program (CAPP). ISE2008D series are authorized CAPP products. The ISE2008D switches support IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100M full/half-duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing, flow control, back pressure flow control and provide standard 24VDC(12-48VDC) redundant power inputs and featuring LEDs to indicate power status, fault, and 100Mbps. In addition, the ISE2008D switches have DIP switches for enabling or disabling broadcast storm protection, providing another level of flexibility for industrial applications.
- InHand Networks
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.