Investigating the Minerals Composition/Rocks Chart
A true treasure hunter from CA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This series of products helps students to understand that specific minerals are the building blocks of the common rock types in the igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic families. This wall chart is complete with a wood frame and is 18" x 24". For grades 7 to 12 and ages 12 to 18 years.
- American Educational Products
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.