Lovejoy 52048 Size AL099 Jaw Coupling Hub Aluminum Metric 30 mm Bore
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- This Lovejoy jaw coupling hub replaces hubs on Lovejoy AL type jaw style flexible couplings and is made of aluminum for light weight and corrosion resistant applications. This hub transfers shock and misalignment from the shaft to the center element of the coupling assembly for reduced wear on the shaft assembly. Lovejoy jaw style couplings are suitable for use in various industrial power transmission applications such as compressors, blowers, pumps, conveyors, mixers, and gear boxes, among others.
- Flexible couplings are used to link two rotating shafts that are not aligned in order to transmit the rotational power, known as torque, from one shaft to the other. Most flexible couplings consist of two hubs and a middle assembly; each hub attaches to a shaft while the middle assembly flexes between the hubs to accommodate the misalignment of the two shafts. Shaft misalignments are generally either parallel or angular and cause complications to transmitting rotational power from one shaft to another in the form of stresses, loads, vibrations, and other forces, which vary from one type of misalignment to another. Flexible couplings are used in a broad range of applications, such as in motor vehicles, conveyors, escalators, agricultural, forestry and mining equipment, aeronautics, robotics and space exploration, among others.
- Jaw Coupling
- Jaw Coupling
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.