Lovejoy U-62R Shaft-to-Shaft Uniflex Coupling 5/8" Bore A, 5/8" Bore B
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Flexible triple-wound spring design compensates for high degrees of misalignment
- Compact, single-piece design allows for placement in tight places
- Steel for strength and durability
- All-metal design requires no lubrication
- Resistant to oil, grease, dirt and most industrial chemicals
- This Lovejoy U Type Uniflex coupling is an all-steel, single-piece coupling that connects two rotating shafts, providing low backlash/windup. The flexing center of the coupling consists of three opposingly wound square wire springs for forward or reverse operation, providing low backlash/windup. Two steel hubs are then brazed to the steel spring pack to create a durable one-piece flexible coupling that compensates for high degrees of misalignment (up to 4.5 angular, up to .045 inches parallel). Its compact, single-piece design allows for placement in tight places, and its all-metal design is durable and requires no lubrication. This coupling is resistant to oil, grease, dirt, and most industrial chemicals and can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 450 degrees F. A keyway in each hub prevents the shaft from rotating in the coupling hub. This coupling is suitable for applications such as printing and binding registration, robotics/positioning, conveyors, machine tools, centrifugal pumps, agricultural machinery, blowers, winding machines, and steering mechanisms.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.