Martin 4EM Thermoplastic Rubber Quadraflex Sleeve - 2.313" OD x 1.25"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Material Type Rubber
- System of Measurement Inch
- Overall Length 1.25 inches
- Angular Misalignment 0.043 Degrees
- Max Rotational Speed 7600 RPM
- Number of Items 1
- Outside Diameter 2.313 inches
- Torque 120 Inch Pounds
- For use with specific Martin flange types (J type flanges in the case of JEM and JEMS type sleeves, and all flange types in the case of EM type sleeves) in the Quadra-Flex series flexible coupling assemblies (sold separately), Thermoplastic rubber for resistance to oil and higher temperatures, Three types: one-piece solid (Type JEM), one-piece split (Type JEMS), and two-piece split with a metal retaining ring (Type EM) for applications where the coupled shafts are difficult to separate, Operating temperatures range from -50 to 275 degrees F (-46 to 135 degrees C)
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.