Martin 6018 Coupling Cover - Nylon - 6.375" OD - 3.063" Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- For use with Martin taper bushed, QD and stock, and finished bore roller-chain style couplings (sold separately)
- Nylon for corrosion resistance, low friction, and minimal additional weight to the coupling
- Synthetic rubber seals along the bore keep lubricants contained and keep contaminants out
- Two halves to facilitate installation, and has gaskets between the halves to prevent lubricant leakage or debris intrusion between the halves
- This Martin coupling cover is for use with Martin taper bushed, Quick Disconnect (QD) and stock, and finished bore roller chain style couplings. It is made of nylon for corrosion resistance, low friction, and minimal additional weight to the coupling, and has synthetic rubber seals to keep lubricants contained and keep contaminants out. This coupling cover consists of two halves to facilitate installation with gaskets between the halves to help prevent lubricant leakage or debris intrusion between the halves. Martin roller chain couplings are used in a variety of industries for applications that involve slow speeds and high torque. Such applications include conveyors, fans, blowers, pumps, motors, and gear boxes, among others.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.