Martin Cast Iron 1.75" Bore Quadraflex Coupling Flange
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cast iron for non-corrosive applications where strength and heat dissipation are factors and weight is not
- Meshes with S style spacers
- Transfers shock and misalignment to the center element of the coupling assembly for reduced wear on the shaft assembly
- Teeth help to distribute torsional load across the flange and sleeve, reducing wear and extending service life
- For use with Martin Quadra-Flex series flexible couplings
- This Martin Quadra-Flex spacer coupling S style flange replaces flanges on Martin Quadra-Flex series flexible couplings, meshes with S style spacers, and is made of cast iron for non-corrosive applications where strength and heat dissipation are factors and weight is not. It transfers shock and misalignment to the center element of the coupling assembly for reduced wear on the shaft assembly, and its teeth help to distribute torsional load across the sleeve to reduce wear and extend service life. Martin Quadra-Flex couplings are suitable for use in applications requiring torsional flexibility and the capacity to withstand shock loads and vibration, including blowers, compressors, conveyors, dredges, feeders, generators, mills, and presses, among others. Flexible couplings are used to link two rotating shafts that are not aligned in order to transmit the rotational power, known as torque, from one shaft to the other. Most flexible couplings consist of two hubs and a middle assembly; eac
- Bore Diameter: 1.75 inches
- Bore Diameter Tolerance: + .0 to + .0015 inches
- Torque: 1800 Inch Pounds
- Max Rotational Speed: 3750 RPM
- 3750 RPM: 0.109 Degrees
- Material Type: Cast Iron
- Coupling Flange
- 9S 1 3/4
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.