Miller Edge MIRM-S2 Rebel Thru Beam Photo Optic System - Size: 30 Feet
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Includes infrared light emitting and receiving units, brackets and mounting hardware
- Used with monitored installations, post August 2010 UL325 commercial door and gate operators
- Thru beam technology minimizes false reflective signals
- Time saving installation, vertical and horizontal mounting and easy alignment with positioning indicators
- Photo eyes sealed with water resistant epoxy. Impact resistant for rugged environments, built in strain relief protects cable
- The MIRM-S2 Rebel infrared thru beam photo optic system is intended to be positioned to create an invisible beam to protect a door or gate opening from obstructions in its path of motion. When the infrared beam becomes blocked by an obstruction, the operator is sent a signal to stop and reverse the motion of the door. The MIRM-S2 Rebel system incorporates monitored circuitry so that a loss of power, short, or blocked IR signal will signal the motor to stop and/or reverse to an open position.
- Miller Edge
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.