Milwaukee M12 M-Spector 360 Rotating Digital Inspection Camera w/ Cable
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Milwaukee M12 M-Spector 360 Rotating Digital Inspection Camera w/ Cable is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good Enough For Quick, Simple Evaluation Using this to look inside a operating gas furnace (blower compartment) to locate a rattling/loose component making noise. It worked well for that. But I would keep expectations low. This is the only one I could pick up off the shelf, same day, in the local big box retail store. If you have time to track down the other higher level product offerings by Milwaukee, it would be worth the time to research. I needed something quick...
Date published: 2014-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great New Tool - New And Improved I love the fact that the head rotates 270 degrees. I also like that the camera head is only 9mm in diameter. Milwaukee hit it out of the park with this new tool.
Date published: 2012-10-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from "The M-Spector just got better" The new M-Spector 360 is a great improvement over the older models. With the small 9mm head and the display that can be rotated 270 degrees, this is just what the doctor ordered for my day to day HVAC service operations and inspections.
Date published: 2012-10-11
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from NOT FOR PLUMBERS The lens is a tiny FLAT glass with a small metal rim that PROTRUDES about 1/16" around the rim of the lens, like a tiny 9 mm bowl with a 1/16" rim. What do you think is going to happen when you introduce that little bowl into a sewer? It fills up with poop or anything else stuck to the walls of the drain. Oh and that black slime in the sink drain, it fits nicely in that tiny bowl too.
Date published: 2012-12-11
- The Milwaukee M12 12-Volt lithium-ion Cordless M-Spector 360 Digital Inspection Camera Kit features a ground-breaking rotating display so you can orient the image without having to fight the cable. With a dense 640 x 480 digital image sensor and four LED lights, you get best-in-class image quality without shadows or glare. The larger 2.7 in. LCD display and 9 mm aluminum head provide easy viewing in the tightest of spaces and optional accessories that attach to the cable head are available for added versatility. With unmatched image control, clarity and brightness, this inspection camera kit is not only reliable, but durably made to withstand jobsite wear and tear.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.