Namco Diffuse Photoelectric Rectangular Sensor w/ 500mm Operating Distance
No reviews found
- 40 x 50 x 15 rectangular sensor with plastic lens
- Diffuse sensor with background suppression
- 500mm operating distance, NPN polarity
- Industrial grade photoelectric sensor used to sense both metallic and non-metallic materials. These Diffuse sensors are used to detect the presence of or absence of an object, by using a beam of light via a self-contained transmitter / receiver unit which reduces installation and wiring costs and does not require a reflector. These sensors provide a unique alternative to the use of proximity sensors due to the ability to sense non-metallic items or when longer sensing distances are called for by the application.
- Output Current: 0.2 Amps
- Current Type: DC
- Output Type: PNP
- Photoelectric Sensor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.