Namco Diffuse Photoelectric with Cylindrical Light Beam for 10mm Distance
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Stainless steel M5 cylindrical housing
- Fully self contained, no amplifier required
- Sapphire optical parts for 10mm operating distance
- Industrial grade photoelectric sensor used to sense both metallic and non-metallic materials. These Diffuse sensors are used to detect the presence of or absence of an object, by using a beam of light via a self-contained transmitter / receiver unit which reduces installation and wiring costs and does not require a reflector. These sensors provide a unique alternative to the use of proximity sensors due to the ability to sense non-metallic items or when longer sensing distances are called for by the application. 100mA PNP Output.
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 30 Volts
- Output Current: 0.1 Amps
- Photoelectric Sensor
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.