National Teaching Aids T-608 Organic Chemistry Kit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- You can choose a kit for teaching Organic Chemistry, another for Inorganic Chemistry or one that covers both areas. With them you can construct a calcium atom, demonstrate polar bonding, create an alcohol, an amide, a fatty acid, illustrate digestion, synthesize fats, build an enzyme, ATP. (14 revealing classroom lessons) Comes complete with: 30" x 40" demo board, teacher's guide with detailed lesson plans plus reproducible student worksheets. For grades 6-12. Ages 11-18.
- American Educational Products
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.