Omron Power Relay with Built In Operation Indicators Type - 24 VAC
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Power relay for receiving and controlling electric signals in medium current applications
- Plug-in terminals for socket installation
- SPST-NO and SPST-NC contacts for simple on/off switching
- Switches DC loads
- UL recognized for safety, IEC certified for quality assurance and RoHS compliant for hazardous substances
- Single Pole Single Throw Normally Open Contacts
- 110 mA at 50 and 96.3 mA at 60 Hz Rated Load Current
- 24 VAC Rated Load Voltage
- This Omron MKS1XTN-10 AC24 general purpose power relay can switch DC loads and is suitable for use in medium current applications. This relay has an input current rating of 110 mA. It has single pole single throw normally open (SPST-NO) contacts and single pole single throw normally closed (SPST-NC) contacts which enables detection of contact welding. When the NO contacts become welded, the NC contacts maintain a minimum distance of 0.5 mm. This general purpose power relay has plug-in terminals for a socket connection and is suitable for use in sequence control and direct load switching applications.
- MKS1XTN-10 AC24
- MKS1XTN-10 AC24
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.