Opto 22 SNAP Isolated Analog Input Module with 4-Channel Thermocouple
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Channel-to-channel isolation, plus transformer and optical isolation
- Configurable as type B, C, D, E, G, J, K, N, R, S, or T thermocouple or
- Factory calibrated; individually tested. No user adjustment necessary.
- Power requirements: 5 VDC (+/-0.15) at 150 mA
- The SNAP-AITM-4i module provides an input range of +/-150 mV, +/-75 mV, +/-50 mV, +/-25 mV, or Type B, C, D, E, G, J, K, N, R, S, or T thermocouple. The four channels on the module are isolated from each other. Since these channels do not share any common connections, grounded sensors and field devices may be used with them. The SNAP-AITM-4i requires a SNAP PAC brain or R-series controller.
- Opto 22
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.