Rapid Response Mono Test Kit, 15 Tests/KIT
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Features of the Rapid Response Mono Test Kit: The Mononucleosis Rapid Test Cassette is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Infectious Mononucleosis heterophile antibodies in whole blood, serum or plasma as an aid in the diagnosis of Infectious Mononucleosis. Results ready in 5 minutes. Overall accuracy of 99%. Overall sensitivity and specificity of 99%. FDA Cleared & CLIA Waived! Box Includes: 15 Test Devices. Disposable Sample Droppers for serum/plasma. Disposable Sample Droppers for fingerstick/whole blood. Sample buffer. Negative Control. Positive Control. Package Insert. The product referenced on this detail page is sold be 15/Bx.
- Rapid Response
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.