Rubber Backed Barrier Rib Entrance Mat 3'X10' 3/8" Thick Burgundy
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Superior 161 barrier rib entrance mat. Barrier Rib is a unique yet highly functional indoor entrance mat with a molded dual-ridge cross-rib pattern to maximize the scraping and drying process. A raised rubber perimeter on all four sides of the mat retains moisture and debris, and an anti-microbial carpet treatment stops bacteria and germs at the entrance. An extremely durable rubber backed mat, Barrier Rib has a highly fashionable look that features carpet-to-the-edge to blend with its surroundings and contemporary color choices to match any decor. Test - Test Description - Results: (1) Abrasion Resistance ASTM D3884-01-Test specimen is subjected to the rubbing action of two abrading wheels under controlled conditions. Results measured in Weight loss (Grams). - .44 (1.1 percent). (2) Accelerated Wear ASTM D5252-98a - Using a Hexapod Tumble Drum tester, after a specified number of cycles, the test specimen is assessed for appearance change and color change. - Number of cycles - 12,000; Appearance rating - 3.0; Color change rating - 3.5 (3) Accelerated Soiling ASTM D6540-00 - Test specimen is subjected to an accelerated soiling process. for a predetermined length of time. The sample is vacuumed, rated, submitted to an extraction device, then rated again. - (Based on visual inspection) 4.0 - Vacuum Rating 4.5 - Rating After Extraction (4) Water Retention - Test specimen is submerged in water for 5 minutes, removed, drained for 15 seconds and weighed. Results measured in weight gain. (Gallons per square yard)-Water weight gain-25.4 percent 0.279. (5) Flammability ASTM D2859 (CPSC FF 1-70) - Intended to measure the mattings response to an ignition source in a controlled environment. The uncharred area of the test specimen must be greater than 1 inch to pass. - 3.6 Inches Note - Passes Federal Flammability Std. DOC FF 1-70. All testing of NoTrax floor matting has been performed by an independent testing laboratory. Face Weight: 26 oz. of tufted polypropylene yarn per sq. yd. Available in burgundy color.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.