Ruland Screw Beam Coupling - Polished Aluminum - Size: 5mm
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Six beam coupling for use in angular, parallel, and axial misalignment scenarios requiring zero backlash
- Polished aluminum for less weight and quicker response time than stainless steel
- Set screw mounting style installation
- Single-piece coupling for longer service life than couplings with moving parts
- Operating temperatures range from -40 to 225 degrees F
- This Ruland polished aluminum set screw six beam coupling is intended for use in angular, parallel, and axial misalignment scenarios requiring zero backlash and less weight and quicker response time than a stainless steel coupler has. Beam couplings, a type of flexible coupling, use one or more spiral slots cut in a single piece of metal rod to form a "spring" center section, referred to as a helical coil or beam. The beam portions of the coupling flex to accommodate misalignment while continuing to convey power between the attached shafts. With six beams, each flex point corrects for a specific misalignment, which helps prevent stress on shaft bearings. This beam coupling corrects angular misalignment up to 3 degrees, parallel misalignment up to 0.76 mm, and axial motion up to 0.38 mm.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.