Sensorex Glass Body Bulb Style Combination pH Electrodes
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- ORP and pH electrodes with "D" or "CD" in the Mfr. Model have a double junction for extra protection in dirty applications.
- Combination pH or ORP
- Sealed or re-fillable reference
- Separate pH or ORP half-cell/separate reference half -cell
- Most pH measurements can be made with single junction reference electrodes. However, materials such as heavy metals, proteins and sulfides can precipitate at the junction. Double ction designs use a buffering salt such as KNO3 in the lower chamber contacting the sample, and preventing these reactions. They are also useful for pH measurement of tris buffers. Both ombination or separate reference electrodes are available from Sensorex
- Brand Name: Sensorex
- Part Number: SG300CD
- Outside Diameter: 9.5 mm
- Overall Length: 300 mm
- Temperature Range: 0/80 Degrees Celsius
- UNSPSC Code: 60104500
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.