Siemens 3RN1011-1CK00 Thermistor Motor Protection Relay, Screw Terminal, Standard Evaluation Units, 2 LEDs, 22.5mm Width, Manual/Remote Reset, 1 NO + 1 NC Contacts, 110/230VAC Control Supply Voltage
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The compact unit is equipped with a red LED (TRIPPED) to indicate tripping and a SPDT contact.. After the device has tripped, it is reset automatically after the thermistors have cooled down. The common contact of the SPDT contact is connected to the control voltage. This device is particularly suitable in circuits in which the control circuit and signalling circuit are at the same potential, e.g. in local control boxes.. The standard units are equipped with two LEDs (READY and TRIPPED) and with 1NO and 1NC for switch-off and signalling. They are available with automatic RESET (3RN1010), manual RESET (3RN1011) or manual/automatic and remote RESET (3RN10 12). The 3RN10 12 unit holds on supply failure. If the control voltage fails, a previous trip will be memorised.. A remote RESET function is implemented by connecting an external pushbutton with an NO contact to terminals Y1 and Y2. If terminals Y1 and Y2 are bridged, tripping is followed by an automatic RESET.. In the 3RN10 13 thermistor motor protection tripping units, the sensor circuit is also monitored for a short circuit. Tripping due to a short circuit is indicated by a flickering red LED. The monostable design also indicates a wire-break in the sensor circuit by flashing of the red LED. The 3RN10 13 tripping unit is equipped with manual, remote and automatic RESET functions. The TEST/RESET button can be used to manually reset the tripping unit.. A remote RESET function is implemented by connecting an external pushbutton with an NO contact to terminals Y1 and Y2. If terminals Y1 and Y2 are bridged, tripping is followed by an automatic RESET..
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.