Siemens 3RT10152JB42 7Amps Inductive Current Special Application Contactor
A true treasure hunter from CT snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Terminal designations according to EN 50 012
- Rated control supply voltage Us = DC 24 V, coil voltage tolerance 0.7 to 1.25 ? Us
- Power consumption of the coils 2.3 W at 24 V (no auxiliary switch blocks can be mounted)
- Diode integrated
- IEC 60 947, EN 60 947 (VDE 0660). The 3RT10 coupling relays for switching motors are tailored to the special requirements of working with electronic controls.. Coupling relays have a low power consumption, an extended coil voltage tolerance and an integrated surge suppressor for damping opening surges (exceptions: 3RT10 1.-1HB4. and 3RT10 1.-.MB4.- 0KT0).. No auxiliary switch blocks can be mounted onto size S00 3RT10 1. coupling relays; two single-pole auxiliary switch blocks can be mounted onto size S0 3RT10 2. coupling relays.
- Contact Type: 1 NC
- Current Rating: 7 Amps
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.