Siemens 3RT10152JB42 7Amps Inductive Current Special Application Contactor
A savvy shopper from CT snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Terminal designations according to EN 50 012
- Rated control supply voltage Us = DC 24 V, coil voltage tolerance 0.7 to 1.25 ? Us
- Power consumption of the coils 2.3 W at 24 V (no auxiliary switch blocks can be mounted)
- Diode integrated
- IEC 60 947, EN 60 947 (VDE 0660). The 3RT10 coupling relays for switching motors are tailored to the special requirements of working with electronic controls.. Coupling relays have a low power consumption, an extended coil voltage tolerance and an integrated surge suppressor for damping opening surges (exceptions: 3RT10 1.-1HB4. and 3RT10 1.-.MB4.- 0KT0).. No auxiliary switch blocks can be mounted onto size S00 3RT10 1. coupling relays; two single-pole auxiliary switch blocks can be mounted onto size S0 3RT10 2. coupling relays.
- Contact Type: 1 NC
- Current Rating: 7 Amps
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.