Siemens 3RV1011-0JA10 65kA Screw Connection 480V Motor Starter Protector
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- ON/OFF rocker mechanism with lockout.
- Adjustment dial for setting to motor FLA.
- Class 10 overload trip characteristics.
- Short circuit trip at 12 times the maximum setting of the FLA adjustment dial
- The 3RV101 MSP_s, can be used as components in Group Installation per NEC 430-53(C) to turn motors on and off. Each device has built-in heater elements that provide overload protection and magnetic trip elements to protect the motor. When the 3RV101 is used as a component in Group Installation, multiple MSP_s can be installed below one circuit breaker to protect its own motor. A contactor can be mounted to the MSP to provide a remotely operated starter.
- Connector Type: Screw Connection
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Number of Items: 1
- Specification Met: UL
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.