Siemens 3RV1011-0JA10 65kA Screw Connection 480V Motor Starter Protector
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- ON/OFF rocker mechanism with lockout.
- Adjustment dial for setting to motor FLA.
- Class 10 overload trip characteristics.
- Short circuit trip at 12 times the maximum setting of the FLA adjustment dial
- The 3RV101 MSP_s, can be used as components in Group Installation per NEC 430-53(C) to turn motors on and off. Each device has built-in heater elements that provide overload protection and magnetic trip elements to protect the motor. When the 3RV101 is used as a component in Group Installation, multiple MSP_s can be installed below one circuit breaker to protect its own motor. A contactor can be mounted to the MSP to provide a remotely operated starter.
- Connector Type: Screw Connection
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Number of Items: 1
- Specification Met: UL
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.