Siemens 3RV1041-4FA10 Motor Starter Protector Screw Connection
- Brand New 2 Left
- Item is brand new Original sealed packaging
List Price $371.26
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- ON/OFF rotary handle with lockout and visible trip indication.
- Adjustment dial for setting to motor FLA.
- Class 10 overload trip characteristics.
- Short circuit trip at 12 times the maximum setting of the FLA adjustment dial.
- Short circuit current rating
- 3RV104 Frame Size, 28-40 FLA Adjustment Range, 520A Instantaneous Short Circuit Release, 65kA UL Short Circuit Breaking Capacity at 480VAC
- The 3RV102, 3RV103, and 3RV104 MSP?s can be used as Type E self-protected manual combination starters per UL508 (3RV102 and 3RV104 require additional terminal adapers) or as components in Group Installation per NEC 430-53(C) to turn motors on and off. Each device has built-in heater elements that provide overload protection and magnetic trip elements to protect the motor. When the 3RV is used as a component in Group Installation, multiple MSP?s can be installed below one circuit breaker to protect its own motor. A contactor can be mounted to the MSP to provide a remotely operated starter
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.