Siemens 3TX7004-3AC04 Interface Relay, Narrow Design, Output Interface With Semiconductor Output, Screw Terminal, 1 NO Contact, 12.5mm Width, 5A Max Switching Current, 30VDC Switching Voltage, 0.5A Min Load Current, Short-Circuit Proof Short Time Load Ca
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Interface modules are available either with relays or semiconductors. Semiconductor interfaces offer some significant advantages: The electronic components are extremely reliable and have an extremely long service life (refer to the diagram below). The input interface combines the best of both worlds - improved technical features and a lower price. When considering output interfaces, the question of "relay or semiconductor" needs to be taken into account as well as the making/breaking capacity and the number of operating cycles. If a relay has to be replaced just once during the complete lifetime of a machine, then a semiconductor interface will already have paid for itself.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.