Siemens 3TX7004-3AC04 Interface Relay, Narrow Design, Output Interface With Semiconductor Output, Screw Terminal, 1 NO Contact, 12.5mm Width, 5A Max Switching Current, 30VDC Switching Voltage, 0.5A Min Load Current, Short-Circuit Proof Short Time Load Ca
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Interface modules are available either with relays or semiconductors. Semiconductor interfaces offer some significant advantages: The electronic components are extremely reliable and have an extremely long service life (refer to the diagram below). The input interface combines the best of both worlds - improved technical features and a lower price. When considering output interfaces, the question of "relay or semiconductor" needs to be taken into account as well as the making/breaking capacity and the number of operating cycles. If a relay has to be replaced just once during the complete lifetime of a machine, then a semiconductor interface will already have paid for itself.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.