Siemens 3UG4632-2AW30 Monitoring Relay, Single Phase Voltage Monitoring, Cage Clamp Terminal, 1 CO Contacts, 10-600VAC/DC Measuring Range, 0.1-300V Hysteresis, 0-20s Delay Time, 24VAC/DC Auxiliary Voltage
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The new 3UG4 line monitoring relays permit a maximum degree of protection to be achieved for machines, plants and systems. This means that line and voltage faults can be detected early on and the appropriate response is initiated before far more significant subsequent damage can occur.. Thanks to the wide voltage range, it can be used on all line supplies around the world from 160 V to 690 V without an auxiliary voltage. Can be variably set to above range, below range or window monitoring. Freely parameterizable delay times and reset behavior. Reduced width for all versions for line and voltage monitoring. For the digital versions, the actual value and fault type are permanently displayed. Automatic direction of rotation correction by differentiating between line faults and incorrect phase sequence. All versions have removable terminals. All versions have either screw terminals or alternatively innovative Cage Clamp terminals
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.