Siemens Contact Block Solder Pins 16mm Mounting Diameter
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Contact block with soldering pins for connection to printed control boards
- For use with Siemens holder and pushbutton (not included)
- 1 NO + 1 NO contacts with push-to-toggle on and off cycles
- Provides IP65 protection against dust and liquids
- Meets EN 60947-5-1 standard for control circuit devices
- This Siemens 3SB24 55-0E contact block has soldering pins for connection to a printed control board. When used with a Siemens 3SB2 series holder and 16 mm mounting diameter pushbutton (not included), a plunger actuates the two normally open (NO) contacts to toggle on/off operation. The contact block is rated at up to 250V and up to 10 amps, has an operating temperature range of -25 to +70 degrees C, and meets the Ingress Protection (IP) 65 standard for protection against dust and liquids.
- 3SB24 55-0E
- 3SB24 55-0E
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.