Siemens Contact Block Solder Pins 16mm Mounting Diameter
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Contact block with soldering pins for connection to printed control boards
- For use with Siemens holder and pushbutton (not included)
- 1 NO + 1 NO contacts with push-to-toggle on and off cycles
- Provides IP65 protection against dust and liquids
- Meets EN 60947-5-1 standard for control circuit devices
- This Siemens 3SB24 55-0E contact block has soldering pins for connection to a printed control board. When used with a Siemens 3SB2 series holder and 16 mm mounting diameter pushbutton (not included), a plunger actuates the two normally open (NO) contacts to toggle on/off operation. The contact block is rated at up to 250V and up to 10 amps, has an operating temperature range of -25 to +70 degrees C, and meets the Ingress Protection (IP) 65 standard for protection against dust and liquids.
- 3SB24 55-0E
- 3SB24 55-0E
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.