Siemens Interface Relay Narrow Design with Semiconductor Output 250 Volt
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Providing electrical isolation, converting voltages
- Switching DC loads
- Switching capacitive loads
- High number of switching cycles
- Interface modules are available either with relays or semiconductors. Semiconductor interfaces offer some significant advantages: The electronic components are extremely reliable and have an extremely long service life (refer to the diagram below). The input interface combines the best of both worlds - improved technical features and a lower price. When considering output interfaces, the question of "relay or semiconductor" needs to be taken into account as well as the making/breaking capacity and the number of operating cycles. If a relay has to be replaced just once during the complete lifetime of a machine, then a semiconductor interface will already have paid for itself.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.