Siemens Interlock Switch - M16 x 1.5 Connecting Thread (3SE2 257-6XX38)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Actuator with automatic ejection
- Plastic enclosure provides IP67 protection against dust and liquids
- 1 NC slow-action contact
- 2 M16 x 1.5 mm electrical cable entries
- Meets IEC 60 947-5-1 standard for positive opening of NC contacts
- This Siemens 3SE2 257-6XX38 mechanical limit switch comes as a complete unit with a 52 mm wide plastic enclosure, one NC slow action contact, and is suitable for use in plant and building automation systems. The slow action operation ensures the normally-closed (NC) contact opens forcibly opening for use in safety circuits. The actuator can be rotated around the enclosure axis in increments of 90 degrees. The actuator features automatic ejection. The two M16 x 1.5 mm electrical cable entries allow for threaded conduit connection. This mechanical limit switch conforms to the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC) EN 50047 standard for dimensions and mechanical data and the EN 50041 standard for quality assurance, and is suitable for use in interlock circuit applications.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.