Siemens Motor Starter Protector - Screw Connection (3RV10314EB10)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- ON/OFF rotary handle with lockout and visible trip indication.
- Adjustment dial for setting to motor FLA.
- Class 20 overload trip characteristics.
- Short circuit trip at 12 times the maximum setting of the FLA adjustment dial.
- The 3RV103 and 3RV104 MSP s can be used as Type E selfprotected manual combination starters per UL508 (3RV104 requires an additional terminal block) or as components in Group Installation per NEC 430-53(C) to turn motors on and off. (Note: the 3RV104 requires the line side adapter 3RT1946- 4GA07 to meet the Type E.) Each device has built-in heater elements that provide overload protection and magnetic trip elements to protect the motor. When the 3RV is used as a component in Group Installation, multiple MSP s can be installed below one circuit breaker to protect its own motor. A contactor can be mounted to the MSP to provide a remotely operated starter.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.