Siemens Motor Starter Protector - Screw Connection (3RV1041-4KA10)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- ON/OFF rotary handle with lockout and visible trip indication.
- Adjustment dial for setting to motor FLA.
- Class 10 overload trip characteristics.
- Short circuit trip at 12 times the maximum setting of the FLA adjustment dial.
- The 3RV102, 3RV103, and 3RV104 MSP s can be used as Type E self-protected manual combination starters per UL508 (3RV102 and 3RV104 require additional terminal adapers) or as components in Group Installation per NEC 430-53(C) to turn motors on and off. Each device has built-in heater elements that provide overload protection and magnetic trip elements to protect the motor. When the 3RV is used as a component in Group Installation, multiple MSP s can be installed below one circuit breaker to protect its own motor. A contactor can be mounted to the MSP to provide a remotely operated starter.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.