Siemens SMFFG71P Single Phase Manual Motor Starter with Hand Off Auto
A clever deal seeker from NJ snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Two pole starters can also be used with DC motors up to 3/4 HP.
- Two toggle operated starters are used, with overload protection included for each motor winding.
- The NEMA Type 1 enclosure is also available in an oversized version which allows more wiring space.
- A zinc alloy die casting is used for NEMA Type 4 enclosures.
- Class SMF fractional horsepower starters provide overload protection as well as manual on-off control for small horsepower motors in a variety of industrial and commercial applications. Available in one or two pole versions, these devices are suitable for use with AC single phase motors up to 1 HP. Two pole starters can also be used with DC motors up to 3/4 HP. Typical applications include fans, conveyors, pumps, and small machine tools.. 16 amperes.. Motor protection is provided by a Class SMFH heater element which must be installed before the starter will operate.. Two speed manual starters are designed for control of small single phase AC motors having separate windings for high and low speed operation. Two toggle operated starters are used, with overload protection included for each motor winding. Surface mounting devices, and those with a gray flush plate, utilize a mechanical interlock which allows direct control of the motor by means of the toggle operators.. Class SMF, NEMA Typ
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.